Mercedes Benz S580 Maybach is a world-class luxury car fit for anyone who wants to enjoy maximum comfort and convenience. Mercedes Benz has a reputation for providing quality and luxury, and the 2022 S580 Maybach is no exception. Made of exquisite materials, the 2022 Mercedes Benz S580 is characterized with utmost innovation and creativity.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
2022 Mercedes Benz S580 Features
Mercedes Benz gave a generous list of features as standard to users of the 2022 S580. This includes:
- 20-inch wheels
- Power trunk lid
- Air suspension (can raise or lower the ride height of the vehicle)
- Soft-close doors (catch as they’re being closed and gently pull shut)
- LED headlights
- Panoramic sunroof
- Four-zone climate control with fragrance atomizer
- Heated, ventilated, and massaging front and rear seats with memory settings
- Rear neck heaters
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated armrests
- Ambient interior lighting
- 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital instrument panel
- Navigation system with augmented reality driving directions
- Head-up display (displays important information in your sightline on the windshield)
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless charging pad
- Rear entertainment system
- 30-speaker Burmester premium audio system
- Six USB-C ports
2022 Mercedes Maybach S580: Exterior
The ultra-luxury sedan conveys expressiveness and high quality in unequivocal terms. It’s a four-door luxury sedan with a seating capacity for five. One of the most defining elements of the S580 exterior is the chromed radiator grille with its vertical struts. As standard, the Maybach gets all-LED exterior lighting, Power-folding mirrors, soft-close doors, and a panorama roof. The 2022 S580 Maybach is available in Obsidian Black, Onyx Black, Mojave Silver, Cirrus Silver, Rubellite Red, Emerald Green, Selenite Grey, and Graphite Grey colours.
2022 Mercedes Benz S580: Engine
Under the hood of the S580 is a twin-turbocharged V8 engine delivering 496 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque, paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. This comes augmented with a 48-volt hybrid system. All-wheel-drive is standard.
2022 Mercedes Benz S580: Interior
The interior is spacious and exquisite, decked with modern tech features. With a seven-inch longer wheelbase, there is more space to provide comfort even to tall passengers. It comes with a 64-colour interior ambient lighting system, exquisite leather on virtually every interior surface; heated rear seats with power adjustments and massage; heated and ventilated front seats with massage and four-position memory settings; a panoramic sunroof, and an air ionizing system with a signature fragrance, etc.
An optional Executive Rear Seat Plus package is available who buyers who intend to be chauffeured in the S580. This package comes with luxurious features like rear-seat folding tables, an extended centre console, additional rear-seat wood trim, and temperature-controlled cup holders.
Standard in the 2022 Maybach is Mercedes Benz’s latest MBUX multimedia system with Maybach display styles showcased on a 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen. Here, users can control all entertainment and comfort functions in an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Also available to give premium comfort and convenience to passengers are Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with wireless connectivity, 6 USB-C ports, a 30-speaker Burmester stereo system, a wireless smartphone charging pad- all available as standard.
2022 Mercedes Benz S580: Safety
A host of safety features are available on the 2022 Maybach as standard. Key safety features available include:
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Hands-free park assist
- Blind-spot monitoring with front and rear cross-traffic alert
- Front and rear collision warning with pedestrian detection
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Driver drowsiness monitoring
- Adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist
- Lane departure warning with lane keep assist
- Dash Cam (forward-facing camera that can record an accident or other event)
- Adaptive headlights with automatic high beams etc.
2022 Mercedes Benz S580 Price
Luxury and comfort come at a price. Interested buyers in the 2022 Mercedes Benz S580 will find it at the starting price of $184,900 (105.4 million NGN).
2022 Mercedes Benz S580 Specs
|VEHICLE LAYOUT||Front-engine, AWD, 4-pass, 4-door sedan|
|ENGINE||4.0L Twin-turbo direct-injected DOHC 32-valve 90-degree V-8, plus permanent-magnet elec motor|
|POWER (SAE NET)||496 hp @ 5,500 rpm (gas), 21 hp (elec), 496 hp (comb)|
|TORQUE (SAE NET)||516 lb-ft @ 2,000 rpm, 184 lb-ft (elec), 516 lb-ft (comb)|
|CURB WEIGHT (F/R DIST)||5,245 lb (54/46%)|
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT||215.3 x 77 x 59.5 inches|
|0-60 MPH||4.1 sec|
|QUARTER MILE||12.6 sec @ 112.1 mph|
|BRAKING, 60-0 MPH||124 ft|
|LATERAL ACCELERATION||0.84 g (avg)|
|MT FIGURE EIGHT||26.2 sec @ 0.70 g (avg)|
|EPA CITY/HWY/COMB FUEL ECON||15/24/18 mpg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20.1 gallons|
|Trunk Volume||12.9 ft³|
Every penny spent on the 2022 Maybach is worth it. This car ushers in a fresh outlook on luxury cars, and it’s definitely a good car to own.