Ainias Smith is a Sugar Land, TX-born American rugby player. His father’s name is Maurice Smith Sr. He was born on 21 May. He has a sibling name Maurice Smith. Various teams have always offered Smith because of his game Intelligence. His brother Maurice was a former cornerback.
Smith ran the 40-yard dash at The Opening Houston Regional in a laser-time 4.51 seconds last year. It was one of the fastest times of the day. He also completed the 20- yard shuttle in four seconds flat, which is considered an elite time nationally. Additionally, Smith recorded a 35-inch vertical jump.
|Education||Texas A&M University|
Gotta love the game 💼 pic.twitter.com/h9hZoNDKwU
— Billy Reagins JR (@PTS_houdini) February 8, 2021
Ainias Smith’s Father And Siblings
Smith was born to Maurice Smith Sr. and had one brother named Maurice Smith.
How Tall Is Smith? His Weight
Smith is measured at 5 feet and 8 inches tall, which is 1.78 m. Besides that, he weighs around 86 kg. He has a muscular build and has some distinctive body features like black dread hair.
Smith On Twitter And Instagram
Smith is available on Twitter under the username @ainias_smith, where he has nearly 7k followers. He joined Twitter in July 2015.
As for the information we have, Smith doesn’t have an Instagram account.
Savage Mode ✅ @therealdemani pic.twitter.com/nLatTpc3La
— Aggie Crew (@aggie_crew) February 6, 2021
Career Stats of Ainias
Smith plays in the position of RB. His 2020 stats showcase that he averaged a total of 49 attempts with 293 yards. Similarly, he made 4 touchdowns with 38 long rushings and 54 long reception.
10 Facts About Ainias Smith
- Ainias smith joined Twitter in July 2015.
- His father supervised him, and he remained his trainee.
- Smith Studied his high school Dulles HS. Smith plays in the position of RB.
- He has about 6.5 k followers on his Twitter account.
- Smith is the younger brother of Alabama and Georgia cornerback Maurice Smith.
- On Feb 6, 2019, Smith signed a letter of intent to Texas A&M.
- On Jan 18, 2019, Ainias was offered by Houston Cougars.
- On Jan 16, 2019, Washington huskies offered Smith. On July 27, 2018, Smith unofficially visited Texas A&M Aggies.