Singer and songwriter Ama Lou marked her 2019 with the release of single NORTHSIDE. The single features the young singers’ sweet vocals with a taste of a classic R&B style beat. The single has turned Lou into a household name in London.
|Age||19 years old|
|Net Worth||under $1 million|
Ama began playing music from a young and his highly influenced by Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, and High School Musical. She began listening to Ella Fitzgerald while she was just 13.
If you haven’t heard about Ama Lou, you are about to.
10 Facts About Ama Lou
1. Ama Lou is a popular singer and songwriter from the United Kingdom. The singer released her first official single titled Lost My Home in 2016. Though she is just a few years old in the industry, she is recognized as one of the upcoming musical greats.
2. Born in the year 2000, Lou celebrates her birthday on the 9th of May. At present, she is 19 years old.
3. Originally from London, the United Kingdom, Ama Lou is a British national. Also, her ethnicity has white. She has a white complexion.
4. Ama Lou picked her first guitar at the age of 10 and played piano by 14.
5. Ama Lou hasn’t disclosed her parents’ identity. She has a sister named Mahalia John. Mahalia has worked with her sister Ama in her single, Tried Up.
6. Ama Lou is the singer’s stage name. Her real name is Ama Louisa John.
7. Louisa John doesn’t have a Wiki page. You can find her mini-bio on allmusic.com.
8. Ama looks stunning. In fact, her eccentric beauty could rival that of any actress out there. With tall sexy legs, Ama stands approx. 5 feet tall.
9. You can follow Ama on Twitter.
10. The singer is also on YouTube. She launched her YouTube channel on July 8, 2015, and has 57.2k subscribers.