Chris McCausland is a blind stand-up comedian and actor. Notwithstanding his disabilities, he has established himself as a well-known comedian. He is famous as Rudi due to his performance in the CBeebies show “Me Too!”: a live-action educational television series for preschool children set in the fictional city of Riverseafingal.
Chris can be seen at comedy venues around the Uk with his comedy scripts to spread happiness. He is blind due to retinitis pigmentosa. If you want to learn more about him, you can have a look at 10 facts on Chris McCausland listed down below.
|Birthday||15 June 1977|
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts On Chris McCausland
- Chris was born in the McCausland’s in West Derby Village, Liverpool, England. But, Chris grew IP in Surbiton near Kingston Upon Thames.
- Chris McCausland’s birth name is Christopher John McCausland.
- Chris was born on 15 June 1977, which means his current age is 43 years old. He holds a British nationality.
- Speaking of his physical appearance, he is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Information about his body measurement and weight is not available on the Internet.
- McCausland shares his life with his wife Patricia McCausland. Further information about Patricia is yet to be disclosed.
- The couple has a daughter. Her name is Sophie McCausland. Sophie can be seen with her father in many public places, but further information about her is yet to be revealed.
- You can find him on Twitter under the user name chrismccausland. He has promoted his works and his personal website through his Twitter account.
- You can not find him on Instagram (because does not use Instagram).
- He currently lives in London and you can find him in different public places in London.
- If you are interested to learn more about Chris McCausland then you can find more information about him on the Wikipedia website.