Curt Mills is the Washington Editor of Spectator USA who has been spotted in some popular news portals The American Conservative, Washington Examiner, MSN, Fox News, Newsweek, The National Interest, City Journal, The National Interest.
Curt is working as a senior reporter at The American Conservative since Sep 2019. He completed his graduation with a Bachelor of Arts from William & Mary and landed on his first work as an Executive Editor in The Virginia Informer. He also worked as a foreign affairs reporter.
the secret: they’re all sesame street characters https://t.co/dL3XRsS4rW
— curtmills (@CurtMills) January 28, 2021
Curt Mills Bio, Age
Curt graduated and joined different news portals to strengthen his knowledge in his field. .He got to work as a reporter & Interim Weekend Editor at Washington Examiner. Also, he works as a foreign affairs reporter at The National Interest.
Curt is himself a media personality but has revealed his details in media yet. He has not revealed his date of birth and age among his well-wishers.
Curt Mills Girlfriend, University
Curt Mills has not disclosed his love life in public yet, so we don’t know about her girlfriend.
Curt attended and completed his education at William & Mary, grabbing a degree in BA.
Curt’s House, Spectator & LinkedIn
Curt Mills worked as the spectator in Washington editor from Feb 2018 to Sep 2019.
Highlighting his social media presence, he is present on LinkedIn with more than 500 connections; however, we could not find his presence on Instagram.
10 Facts on Curt Mills
- Currently, he is based in Washington, DC.
- Curt has got more than 9k followers in his Twitter profile under username @CurtMills.
- Mills is working as a senior editor at The American Conservative.
- He also worked as a spectator at Washington Editor.
- Curt holds American citizenship.
- Mills also worked as a foreign affairs reporter at The National Interest.
- Curt completed his education at William & Mary.
- He has got a bachelor’s degree in Arts.
- Though he is a popular media personality, he has not been featured on Wikipedia.