Erinn Marie Jones is an American actress best known for her work in the short film Wounds of Time (2016), LOVE by CHANCE (2017), Voice of Grace (2017), Coronaman: Stay Home (2020), ATL Homicide (2021), Connect (2021), Women (2021).
Erinn Marie Jones portrayed the role of the chauffeur in the Wounds of Time (2016), the role of a church member in Voice of Grace (2017), the role of Nikki in ATL Homicide (2021), the role of Freda in the short film experiences (2018).
|Name||Erinn Marie Jones|
|Age||34 years old|
Erinn Marie Jones Career, Relationship, Age
Erinn Marie Jones started her career with the short films Wounds of Time (2016), as a waitress in Love by Chance (2017), as Freda in Experiences (2018), the role of a newscaster in Connect.
Talking about his relationship, she doesn’t have a boyfriend; she is single. She is 34 years old as of the date, but her actual birth date has not been revealed yet.
Erinn Marie Jones Height, Instagram, Wikipedia
Erinn’s information about her age and date of birth has not been revealed yet. Talking about her social media presence, she has more than 5k followers on Instagram, but she has not been featured on Wikipedia.
10 Facts On Erinn Marie Jones
- Erinn Marie Jones is 34 years old.
- Marie grew up in the United States.
- She doesn’t have a boyfriend; she is single.
- Erinn has more than 5k followers on Instagram.
- Marie has been credited with 23 credits as an actress and 8 credits as an additional crew.
- She debuted her first short film in Wounds of Time (2016).
- Her work in Women (2021) is in post-production.
- Marie also worked as an assistant director in Through Her Eyes (2020).
- Erinn was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She completed her graduation from Florida Community College with a degree in Social Work.