Fayth Ifil is a British singer who recently appeared in Britain’s Got Talent. She auditioned for the BGT where she performed Tina Turner’s song. The young amazed the crowd as well as the judges with her singing.
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Parents||Jere and Lorraine Ifil|
|Siblings||2: brother and sister|
|Education||Pauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts|
Fayth Ifil started her singing career at the age of 10 years. She was part of the band School of Rock. However, the band couldn’t continue. She sang a few Tina Turner’s covers. Also, she joined art schools to improvise her singing.
She learned singing from Nova Herod Academy at the age of 8 years. She also studying music deeply. After getting her breakthrough from BGT, she is probably becoming a huge star. Since she was quite good at Tina Turner’s songs she chose to sing one of her singles on the BGT stage.
After her performance, the judges were shocked to see her talent. Also, Simon Cowell pressed the golden buzzer. The singer is directly going to the Semi-Final.
10 Facts About Fayth Ifil
- Fayth Ifil (born in 2008) is a British singer. She is the golden buzzer singer who sang Tina Turner’s Rollin’.
- Her age is 12 years old. However, her real birth date is not on board.
- She stands at a perfect height for her age. However, the exact number is not mentioned.
- Her parents are Jere and Lorraine Ifil. Jere Ifil is a soccer player from the team Swindon Town FC. His mother’s name is Lorraine Ifil who is a housewife.
- She has a sibling brother. However, his name is not known.
- The singer recently appeared in the BGT. She was quite nervous at the beginning. However, as she started to sing the whole audience connected to her music.
- She directly flew to the semi-final for her outstanding performance.
- Her parents were on the backstage. But, they ran to the stage and hugged her till the tears rolled down their eyes.
- Her cover videos have already reached 2.2 million views in youtube.
- Lastly, she is not available in any social media platform.