Frankie Fictitious an American model and dancer. She has been keen on dance from her early age and was inspired by her mother to work in this field. For a decade, she shared the stage with many cultural dance groups.
After getting involved actively in dance, later she was interested in music and joined a rock band all-girl where she was a lead guitarist. Her passion and hard work in the modeling field have won some awards across the board.
Frankie Fictitious Age, Wikipedia, and Height
Frankie was born and raised in Bay Area, US. She keeps herself away from the media and has not revealed her birth details.
She has not been able to own a profile on Wikipedia. As she is working in the glamour industry, she should be quite tall. But there are no details of her height and weight.
Frankie Fictitious Boyfriend, Net Worth and Instagram
Looking at her social media, she is busy with her schedule and has not been involved in any relationship. She is single and will surely announce it in the future.
As she is a professional model and dancer, she might have collected a huge amount of money. Till now, she has not exposed her salary & net worth. Likewise, she is mostly active on Instagram and also uses Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
Top 10 Facts about Frankie Fictitious
- Frankie Fictitious is a model and dancer who has participated in many famous dance festivals.
- She was born and raised in the Bay Area of the US. And she has not talked about her age and birthday on media.
- Frankie has won titles like Miss Viva Las Vegas, Miss Exotic World, and Most Influential Burlesque Figures from 2017-2020.
- She was so much keen to burlesque and later started taking classes in Oakland, CA.
- Frankie is active on Instagram, where she has got above 64k followers.
- Fictitious is fond of doing makeup and also works as a makeup artist. She uploads her tutorial videos on her YouTube channel.
- Besides modeling, she is also a lead guitarist of the rock band all-girl.
- She has partnered with dance groups such as the Tahitian dance troupe and many others.
- Frankie first performed on stage when she was just 6 years old.
- To this day, she holds the legacy of Chinese-American performers who have come before her to the modern world’s burlesque arts.