Gary Drayton is nicknamed ‘Metal Detecting Ninja’. In fact, he is a treasure hunter from the reality show ‘The Curse of Oak Island’.
|Full Name||Gary Drayton|
|Birthday||May 30, 1961|
|Age||58 years old|
|Profession/Job||Treasure hunter, Tv actor|
Gary has been playing with metal detectors for quite some time. A native of Grimsby, he used to be busy mud larking since his childhood days. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4R04i-gqAI/ After finding some historical coins during the search for ancient bottles, he rather shifted his career to finding hidden jewelry and metals. The most valuable metal found in his career worths $500 thousand. (source: tvovermind.com) Besides, he is also an author and treasure hunting blogger.
10 Facts on Gary Drayton
- Gary Drayton (born 30th May 1961) is a British treasure hunter and a reality-tv personality. In his 50s, his age is 58 years old.
- The explorer stands at a reasonable height. Although, the exact measurements are yet to be reviewed.
- There are speculations of Gary being gay. However, he is yet to come out of the closet about his sexuality.
- Some sources, however, claim him to be a married guy with wife and children. He has never spoken about his family publicly.
- As an adventurer and tv actor, he has no doubt been making a fortune net worth for himself. The sum in 2020 stands somewhere around $500 thousand.
- Gary Drayton is commonly referred to as a Metal detecting Ninja. Kudos to his skill to go hunting in the right place at the right time.
- With his growing fame, he has been featuring in ‘The Curse of Oak Island’. The adventurers have even died searching for treasures but for someone like Gary, it’s a piece of cake.
- A native of Grimsby, England, he has British nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
- Once, he got hands into a treasure worth $500 thousand. Gary often films the adventure on his Youtube Channel with 5.69k followers.
- Drayton is a star on Instagram with 28.3k followers to date.