Grace Gail is a popular American personality. She has come into the limelight since she got married to the famous American actor named Adam Rodriguez. The couple got married back in the year 2016. Now, they share a total number of two children. Their daughter is Frankie Elle Rodriguez. Frankie was born before the couple got married. In the year 2017, they gave birth to another child who was a son this time. They named him Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez.
|Parents||Max Gail and Nan Harris|
|Siblings||India Gail and Maxwell Gail|
|Children||Frankie Elle Rodriguez and Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez|
Talking about Grace, she is a popular American model. She is famous for her amazing pictures and beautiful face as well as body. Grace and Adam got married outside of the United States. They chose their marriage destination in Tuscany, Italy. They officially were husband-wife on May 2, 2016. The couple is living a very happy life right now with their two children. Currently, Grace has been residing in New York, USA along with her family.
<strong>10 Facts About Grace Gill:</strong>
- Grace Gill is an American who was born in the United States of America.
- She is popular for being the wife of the famous American actor named Adam Rodriguez.
- The couple shares a total number of two children. They are Frankie Elle Rodriguez and Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez.
- She is the daughter of Max Gail and Nan Harris.
- It is believed that she received her entire education in the USA.
- Professionally, Grace is well-known as a model.
- She has two siblings. They are India Gail and Maxwell Gail.
- Currently, she has been residing in New York, USA along with her family.
- Grace is seen active on Instagram but has kept it private as she loves to stay away from media.
- She has gained a total of 491 followers on her official Instagram account and she follows around 754 different personalities.