Bonnie Henry is a Canadian Physician. She has earned a Doctor of Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. She has also made a Bachelor in Science Certification from Mount Allison University, Sackville.
Bonnie Henry also got the opportunity to be the first woman to be the provincial Health Officer of the westernmost province of Canada. She also got the chance to be the associate professor of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
How Old Is Bonnie Henry?
Bonnie is 55 years old.
She was born in 1966 in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
As being a famous personality, she has been featured on the Wikipedia page.
Bonnie Henry Family, Relationship, Twitter
Bonnie Henry grew up in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, with her family. Henry’s father was a major in the Canadian Army; the family lived in many different locations due to his postings. She is the second-oldest of four daughters.
Benry and her husband met while serving in the Royal Canadian Navy, but there is no information regarding her husband. After 20 years of marriage, the couple got divorced.
She is only active on Twitter under the user handle, @dr.bonniehenry, with 15.2k followers.
Some Facts about Bonnie Henry
- Bonnie Henry is a Canadian Physician.
- Though holding a doctorate, she is commonly known as a physician.
- In 2001, Henry completed a residency in Public Health and Preventive Medicine at the University of Toronto.
- Henry was born in 1966 and aged 55 years as of 2020.
- She has been featured on the Wikipedia page.
- She was the first woman to be the provincial Health Officer of the westernmost province of Canada.
- Bonnie and her husband got divorced after 20 years of marriage.
- She is only active on Twitter under the user handle, @dr.bonniehenry, with 15.2k followers.
- The net worth of Bonnie is still under review. Looking at her career, she seems to earn handsome money.