Julie Wright is an American journalist who won Emmy Awards as a traffic anchor. She was born and raised in Hampton Roads. She is also a Director, Media Relations Division of Prince George’s County Police Department.
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million (https://informationcradle.com/)|
Know About Julie’s Bio, Wikipedia, And Age
Julie is a well-renowned news personality. She has done various jobs in her field, which has also resulted in her award and fame as an American Journalist.
She doesn’t have any Wikipedia page to the date.
Her age isn’t revealed to the public, but her birthdate is on July 20, but she hasn’t revealed the year she was born.
Who Are Julie’s Parents And Her Husband?
Julie hasn’t revealed her parents’ name, but she posts on her Facebook wishing birthday and her parents’ prosperous life. Her mother has had Alzheimer’s disease, which she posted on Facebook. Her father’s birthday is on September 21.
She got married in 2015 to Chuck Caroll, who is a sports news reporter. He works for CBS Radio, and he also has been famed as a weight-loss champion.
What Is WJLA-TV?
WJLA-TV is an ABC-affiliated television station licensed to the American capital city of Washington, District of Columbia.
The channel is owned by the Hunt Valley, Maryland-based Sinclair Broadcast Group. It is a sister channel to Woodstock, Virginia-licensed low-powered, Class A TBD owned-and-operated station WDCO-CD (channel 10) and local cable channel WJLA 24/7 News.
Its studio is located on Wilson Boulevard in the Rosslyn section of Arlington, Virginia, and its transmitter is located in the Tenleytown neighborhood of northwest Washington.
What Is Julie’s Salary?
Julie’s salary is still underestimated. Her net worth and salary details haven’t been revealed to the public.
- In 1995, Julie Wright found her way to Baltimore with an old-school paper map working for radio and various special events.
- Later on, she finally got onto television with Fox 5 / WTTG-TV.
- Her husband is a frequent contributor to WJLA and a radio speaker on health and dieting nationwide.
- In April 2015, Julie joined the ABC7 family after having more than two decades of experience in the Baltimore and Washington D.C regions.
- She has supported commuters during inaugural events, unexpected mishaps, and road closures.
- Wright also analyses the cumulative effect of weather, lighting, and time of day to resolve the gridlock on America’s worst traffic-congested freeways.
- She also anchors weekday mornings on Good Morning Washington (GMW).
- Julie also co-hosts Let’s Talk Live.
- She has recently joined the GEICO Skytypers airshow team in the air and has been the station’s go-to personality for inflight stories.
- She has 13.5K Followers on her Instagram page.