Karina Ortiz is an American actress best known for her work in Do No Harm (2013), Jazz (2013), TURN: Washington’s Spies (2017), Murphy Crib (2016), Orange Is the New Black (2015-2018), The Long Road Home (2017), The Translator (2015).
Karina was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She moved to New York City with her family at the age of 5. She completed BA in Theatre from the City College of New York. Before entering into the film industry, she played on Off-Broadway stages in New York.
|Age||21 – 35|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
Karina Ortiz Age, Wikipedia, Height
Karina’s age ranges between 21-35 as per backstage; however, her exact date of birth is yet to be explored.
Besides being a popular actress and huge fan following her social media, she has not been featured on Wikipedia.
Ortiz stands at a decent height of 5 feet and 7 inches, equal to 170cm with 59 kg.
Does Karina Ortiz Have A Boyfriend? Instagram Details
Karina Ortiz does not have a boyfriend, and she is not involved in any romantic relationships.
Similarly, she lags in sharing her past romantic ventures and navigations in public media and outlets.
Apart from that, Karina has a strong presence on social media. She has more than 8k followers on her Instagram profile under the username @itskarinaortiz. Karina has shared more than 3 hundred posts on her Instagram, which includes her images. Also, she used to share other people’s quotes.
Fun Facts On Karina Ortiz
- Karina was born in Santo Domingo; later on, she moved to New York with her family members.
- Currently, she is based in Brooklyn, United States.
- Ortiz completed her education at The City College of New York.
- Karina also performed on the Off-Broadway stage in New York.
- Ortiz debuted her first TV Series, Do Not Harm, in 2013.
- She has earned 11 credits as an actress.
- Karina has been credited with a thanks credit for Heavens Warriors.
- Ortiz completed her last TV Series Orange Is the New Black.