Lauren Poole is an American actress best known for her work in The Ridiculous 6 (2015), Psycho Bettys from Planet Pussycat (2011), lemonade Mouth (2011), Untitled Pajama Men Project, Interogationd (2020).
Besides acting, she is also known for her comedic work. She completed her graduation from the University of New Mexico in 2008 and was a founding member of Blackout. She also worked as a vocalist/ bass player for the band Prism bitch.
|Birthday||May 20, 1986|
|Education||The University of New Mexico|
Lauren Poole’s Career
Lauren stepped into the film industry after completion of her graduation from the University of Mexico. She portrayed the role of Paige in the horror-movie Flicker (2009).
Poole has completed 13 Feature films, 7 TV Episodes, 5 short films, 5 TV series, and 3 TV Movies.
Lauren Poole’s Age, Height, Net Worth
Born in 1986 in the United States, Lauren Poole celebrates her birthday on May 20, 1986; she is 36 years old.
Although Poole is an actress, information about her body measurement has not been revealed yet.
Being an actress, Lauren Poole has garnered an estimated net worth of around $20 Million, as per Networthpost. But the exact records of her earnings and income are yet to be explored.
10 Facts on Lauren Poole
- Lauren Poole is 34 years old as she was born on May 20, 1986.
- Poole completed her education at The University of New Mexico.
- She has more than 2.4k followers on Instagram, but she has not been featured on Wikipedia.
- Lauren was born and raised in the United States, so she holds American citizenship.
- Poole has earned 25credits as an actress and 3 credits as a producer.
- Talking about her relationship, she doesn’t have a husband; she is single.
- She debuted her first horror-movie, Flicker (2009).
- Lauren was a founding member of Blackout Theatre and The Sugarbabies Burlesque Troupe.
- Poole also worked as a lead vocalist or bass player for the band Prism Bitch.
- Lauren Poole started her journey in 2009 and is still working as an actress; recently, she has completed Untitled Pajama Men Project. Lauren also worked as a camera operator in the short movie Foam (2009).