MacKenzie Gore is a young baseball prodigy. The professional baseball pitcher plays for San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball (MLB). The San Diego Padres plays in MLB as a member of the National League West Division. The franchise has won five West Division titles and two NL Pennants.
|Height||6 feet & 2 inches|
|Parents||Evan Gore/ Selena Gore|
Gore began playing baseball during his high school years. He played college baseball for Whiteville High School, North Carolina.
Here are some unknown facts about MacKenzie Gore.
10 Facts About MacKenzie Gore
1. MacKenzie Gore is a professional American baseball pitcher. He plays for Major Leauge Baseball side the San Diego Padres. He was drafted by the San Diego at the 2017 MLB draft.
2. Gore was one of the top prospects of the 2017 MLB draft. The San Diego Padres drafted him as the third overall pick.
3. Born in the year 1999, Gore celebrates his birthday on the 24th of February. He is currently 21 years old. His sun sign is Pisces.
4. The baseball pitcher’s birth name is MacKenzie Evan Gore.
5. Evan Gore was born in Whiteville, North Carolina, the United Staes. He is an American citizen. Also, his ethnicity is white.
6. Gore was born to parents, father Evan Gore and mother Selena Gore. Both of his parents are American. Gore is the only child born to Selena and Evan Gore.
7. The baseball pitcher has a great physique. He stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He weighs 88 kg. His hair color is black and has black colored eyes.
8. MacKenzie is currently single. He is focused on his professional career.
9. Gore began his professional career in late 2017. The detail of his contract with San Diego Padres is not revealed. He might have collected well over $1 million, as of 2020.
10. You can follow MacKenzie on Instagram and Twitter.