Marcus Rashford (born 31 October 1997) is an English professional footballer, who plays as a forward for Manchester United football club and the England national team.
Marcus Rashford Facts
- Full Name: Marcus Rashford
- Age: 23 years (2020)
- Date of Birth: October 31st, 1997
- Place of Birth: Wythenshawe, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Net Worth: $80 million
- Nationality: British
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Marcus Rashford
1. He was born on the 31st of October 1997 in Wythenshawe, Manchester, United Kingdom. He is 23 years old as of 2020 and celebrates his birthday on 31st October every year.
2. Marcus parents are Robert Rashford and Melanie Rashford. He also has two siblings, Dane Rashford and Dwaine Maynard.
3. In May 2018, Rashford was linked to being in a relationship with reality TV star Lauryn Goodman. Rashford is not yet married.
4. Rashford is paid £200,000 a week and makes more than £10 million a year before bonuses and other performance-related benefits are factored in.
5. He has an estimated net worth of $80 million which he has earned as a professional footballer.
6. He became the youngest English player to score in his first senior international match in March 2016.
7. Rashford made his Premier League debut against Arsenal, scoring two goals and assisting on the third in a 3–2 home win, making him United’s third-youngest scorer behind Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck.
8. On March 20, 2016, Rashford scored the only goal in the Manchester derby, becoming the youngest ever scorer in a Manchester derby in the Premier League era at just 18 years and 141 days old.
9. On May 21, he led United in the FA Cup Final against Crystal Palace, which resulted in a 2–1 victory, ensuring United’s 12th FA Cup victory and Rashford’s first trophy.
10. At the age of 18 years and 229 days, he replaced Adam Lallana in the 73rd minute of England’s 2–1 victory over Wales at UEFA Euro 2016, becoming the youngest player to represent England at the European Championships, shattering Wayne Rooney’s UEFA Euro 2004 record by four days.