Park Shin-Hye Facts
- Full Name: Park Shin-Hye
- Age: 31 years (2021)
- Date of Birth: February 18, 1990
- Place of Birth: Nam-gu, Gwangju, South Korea
- Net Worth: $8 million
- Nationality: South Korean
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Park Shin-Hye
1. Park Shin-Hye was born on the 18th of February 1990 in Nam-gu, Gwangju, South Korea. She is 31 years old as of 2021 and celebrates her birthday on February 18th every year.
2. Park attended Youngpa Girls’ High School and graduated. She then moved to Chung-Ang University, where she studied for an additional eight years and graduated with honors.
3. At the convocation ceremony, Shin-Hye was given a service award for her work as a university artist ambassador.
4. Since late 2017, Shin-Hye has been dating South Korean actor Choi Tae-Joon. He is most known for playing the protagonist in the melodrama Exit.
5. She has an estimated net worth of $8 million which she has earned as an actress.
6. Her parents are Jo Mi-sook and Park Hyun-jong and she has an older brother whose name is Park Shin-won.
7. She stands at a height of 5 feet 6.5 inches (1.68 meters) and also has a massive weight of 50 kgs.
8. Shin-Hye has enjoyed a long illustrious career in the film/singer industry spanning almost a decade.
9. She had a passionate kissing scene with popular South Korean actor Lee Min Ho in “The Heirs.”
10. She is known for Starring in melodramas Stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006).