The 2022 Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 takes SUV luxury to massive heights and comes with nearly every available feature offered on the run-of-the-mill GLS models. The Maybach GLS 600 is also visually distinguished by its exterior featuring its own front grille design, along with copious amounts of metal mesh worked into the front of this imposing SUV.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
While it is a step above the mighty AMG GLS 63 in terms of price, the Maybach variant does not have quite the same level of sheer horsepower. Under the hood is a version of the same twin-turbo V8 engine, though its 550 horsepower is tuned to be more genteel than the racier AMG model. The Maybach GLS 600 is also the only version that throws the third-row seating and has a second row with room for two or three people, depending on the chosen configuration.
2022 Mercedes-Benz Gls600 Maybach Trims
The 2021 Maybach GLS 600 comes in a single well-equipped trim level. It is powered by a turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 engine that produces 550 horsepower and 538 pound-ft. of torque that puts the power to the ground via a nine-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. Just about everything that is optional or available on the regular GLS is standard on the Maybach.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Standard Features
The Standard features of the highlights 2022 Mercedes Benz GLS600 Maybach include:
- 22-inch wheels.
- E-Active Body Control adaptive suspension.
- 12.3-inch infotainment screen.
- Digital gauge cluster display.
- 7-inch touchscreen for the rear seat.
- Wireless charging pads in the front and rear.
- Burmester audio system.
- Head-up display.
- Four-zone automatic climate control.
- Front and rear heated and cooled cup holders.
- Heated, ventilated and massaging seats both front and rear.
- Panoramic glass roof.
Options features include:
- Folding tables for rear passengers.
- Two-tone leather upholstery.
- Two-tone exterior paint.
- 23-inch wheels.
- Refrigerated compartment.
- Champagne flutes and built-in holders.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Rivals
Just like the GLS, the BMW X7 is a very good option in the luxury large SUV class. Both of these German SUVs are very similar in a considerable amount of approaches. They both have spectacular decorations, a lot of functions, and sufficient area for travellers and cargo. The Mercedes has lesser maintenance care, and the X7 does not have a trim to take on the new-for-2022 Maybach GLS 600.
The Mercedes-Benz GLE is a luxury midsize SUV, so you often will speculate it is not very as large as the 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS-Class 600. They equally have 7-passenger seats, and the GLE is provided by several of the identical engine options as the GLS. The other positive change involving both of these is price.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Driving
For a vehicle with the size and mass of a small space asteroid, the Maybach GLS is a fairly amazing performer. During its performance testing, it took only 4.7 seconds to reach 60 mph, which is more than adequate for such a large, luxurious SUV. It feels strong too, with plenty of power no matter the situation. The engine’s mild hybrid system improves both performance and efficiency and helps with smooth power delivery. The steering is light and quick, making the Maybach GLS easy to manoeuvre through a parking lot, traffic or the occasional mountain pass.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Interior
The Maybach GLS 600’s interior is excellent from almost every angle. The driving position is upright and commanding, but you always feel comfortably enveloped by the GLS. Since there are only two rows in a vehicle that was meant to have three, there is plenty of room for occupants of all sizes but if you want to experience the full recline of the rear seats, you will need to be shorter than 5-foot-9.
The large windows help all-around visibility and make rear passengers feel as if they have an expansive view of the world. Most of the controls are well placed and easy to reach.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Fuel Economy
The fuel estimation is at 16 mpg combined with 15 city-run and 19 highway runs, which is not surprising for a vehicle this powerful that weighs close to 6,300 pounds. The Maybach GLS averaged 16.7 mpg combined.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Cost Of Insuring
The cost of insuring a Mercedes-Benz GLS 600 Maybach depends on a variety of factors, including your budget, the level of coverage that you want, and the type of insurance that you choose. Your age, gender, location and driving record can also have an impact on your insurance rates. What is needed to be done is to check out the car insurance guide of your country to find the best policy for you.
2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Warranty
The warranty given to the 2022 Mercedes Benz GLS600 Maybach is as follows:
- Corrosion perforation warranty:
- Roadside assistance coverage:
- 2022 Mercedes Benz Gls600 Maybach Safety Features
Safety features for the 2022 Mercedes Benz GLS600 Maybach include:
- Adaptive cruise control (which maintains a driver-set distance between the Maybach and the car in front).
- Automatic emergency braking (which warns if a front impact is imminent and applies the brakes if you don’t respond in time).
- Blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert (which warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot during a lane change or while reversing).
- Lane departure warning (which alerts you if the vehicle begins to drift out of its lane).
- Surround-view camera (which gives you a top-down view of the Maybach GLS 600 and its surroundings for tight parking situations).
2022 Mercedes Benz GLS 600 Maybach Price
|Brand new 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS600 Maybach||₦140 million – ₦150 million|