2022 Toyota Sienna for sale – Toyota’s intention for the 2022 Toyota Sienna was to make it look more like an SUV than a minivan. The van’s muscular body sides, flat hoods, and roof rack blend in with its rival brands which are the mid-size Toyota Highlander and the full-size Sequoia. The only thing that gives the vehicle away is its sliding side doors which make it obvious that it is a minivan.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
The 2022 Toyota Sienna does not have the regular V6 or V8 engines that are in most vehicles. What it has is a hybrid and it comes with a standard front-wheel drive and an optional all-wheel drive. This makes the fuel economy above average than previous models but the acceleration is not what is expected of a minivan that size.
2022 Toyota Sienna Trims
The 2022 Toyota Sienna, just like the 2021 model comes in five trims which include the LE, XSE, XLE, Limited, and Platinum. Every trim comes with a hybrid powertrain. Depending on the type of model gotten, it comes in either eight-passenger or seven-passenger seats.
2022 Toyota Sienna Engine
The 2022 Toyota Sienna’s engine is different from previous models. This model is hybrid and is equipped with a 2.5-litre gasoline-powered four-cylinder engine and a pair of electric motors that are combined to produce 243 horsepower. The all-wheel drive is available and this adds a third electric motor in the back that powers the rear wheels. The major rival of the Toyota Sienna is the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is only offered in the front-wheel-drive but it comes in a V6 engine and electric motors that make the car produce 260 horsepower.
2022 Toyota Sienna Fuel Economy
The estimated fuel economy of the 2022 Toyota Sienna front-wheel drive delivers 36 mpg city run and 36 mpg highway run. The all-wheel drive delivers 35 mpg city run and 36 mpg highway run. During the performance testing of the 2022 Toyota Sienna, it ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 7.7 seconds which is not so impressive.
2022 Toyota Sienna Interior
Following up with the daring exterior design is the modern and stylish interior. Toyota changed the open cockpit design that is in previous models and created a tall centre console that goes across from the dashboard to the centre of the armrest with a large storage box underneath.
The upscale Limited trim and Platinum trim has two tones of interior and a dashboard that is covered in stitched leather-like material. The Sporty XSE trim has black and white faux leather seats that are covered with red contrast stitching. The 2022 Toyota Sienna’s second-row seats cannot be removed but the optional second-row captain chairs can slide forward and backward creating a total of 25 inches for maximum legroom space for the rear seat passengers or just open up enough space for the second row for the cargo. The Limited and Premium trims can be had with the reclining second row seats with pop-up ottomans. The other trims can be equipped with an on-board vacuum cleaner.
2022 Toyota Sienna Standard Features
The Toyota Sienna is equipped with an infotainment interface that has 9.0-inch touchscreen display which stands well on the dashboard above the climate controls button. Other standard features include;
- Apple CarPlay.
- Android Auto.
- Amazon Alexa Connectivity Features.
- Seven USB ports.
- LED headlights.
- Power-sliding doors.
- Tri-zone automatic climate control.
- Sirius XM satellite radio.
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirrors.
- Wireless charging pads.
- Black roof rails.
- Keyless entry with push button start.
- Leather wrapped steering wheels.
- Simulated leather upholstery.
- An on-board Wi-Fi hotspot.
The base trim of the 2022 Toyota Sienna includes a 6-speaker setup and the XLE models include eight speakers. A 12-speaker JBL Stereo system is optional on the XLE and XSE trims but standard on the Limited and Premium trims. The XSE trim also includes a dash navigation system which is standard. Optional on all the trims, except the base LE model, is an 11.6-inch display.
2022 Toyota Sienna Safety Features
The key safety features of the 2022 Toyota Sienna include;
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear-cross traffic alert.
- Safety sense 2.0 bundle of driver-assistance features.
- Parking sensors.
- A 360-degree exterior camera system which is optional.
- Standard lane-departure warning.
- Automatic high beams.
- Forward collision mitigation.
- Lane-keeping assist.
- Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
- Standard full-speed adaptive cruise control.
2022 Toyota Sienna Price In Nigeria
|Brand new 2022 Toyota Sienna||N27 Million|
|Nigerian used 2022 Toyota Sienna||N10.5 Million|
|Foreign used 2022 Toyota Sienna||N19 Million|
2022 Toyota Sienna Buying Guide
- Fuel Economy: The fuel economy of the 2022 Toyota Sienna is not that bad but can be consuming for a car that is not that fast. Its rivals beat its test speed and have the same gas mileage. This may be put into consideration before getting the 2022 Toyota Sienna.
- Engine Type: In as much as the 2022 model comes with a hybrid powertrain, it is not still as fast as other V6 or V8 engine models. If you are the type of driver that prefers a fast moving car, the 2022 Toyota sienna may not be the best option.
2020 Toyota Sienna Vs. 2021 Toyota Sienna
|2020 Toyota Sienna||2021 Toyota Sienna|
|Engine||3.5-liter V6||2.5-liter I4 hybrid|
|Power||296 hp||243 hp (net)|
|Fuel economy||21 mpg combined||33 mpg combined (est.)|
|Length||200.6 in||203.7 in|
|Width||78.1 in||78.5 in|
|Height||68.9 in||68.5 in|