Rachel Stacy is a musical artist by profession. She has a very wretched childhood. She had to face many obstacles at an early age. And besides every obstacle, she decided to do what she wanted to and achieve something in her life. So one day she brought the violin home and said to her mother “Now I am going to play this violin, and I am going to play it forever”.
Rachel is known for her albums “Full Circle”, “Rachel Stacy“.Her album Full circle includes hit songs like”Wishing Well”, “Famous Song”, “Moon Turns In “, “Wasted “and many more. Her album Rachel Stacy included songs “Damn you Look Good”, “Oklahoma”, “Please”, “That’s Love” and many more. She has been able to put a great impression in front of the audience and her story has inspired many youngsters.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education||University of North Texas.|
Facts on Rachel Stacy:
- Rachel Stacy is an entertainer, songwriter, and musician based in Dallas, Texas. Rachel Stacy was born in America but her birthday is not revealed to the media.
- Rachel is currently 29 years old as of 2020. She looks very sassy and young by her appearances.
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a well-maintained body. Her weight and body measurements are not disclosed in front of others.
- Let’s talk about her family, her mother was also a musician but her name is unknown. She was the child of her mother’s first husband. Her mothers got married 3 times so she has 2 step-dad. But her father and step-fathers name are still unknown.
- As from her interviews, it is said that her mother’s third husband used to abuse her and torture her a lot. She even left the home because of the torture and abuse from her stepfather. Once she even called the cops and put him in jail.
- Stacy was a drug addict and became more involved in these when she moved out of her house.
- She has once said in her one of the interviews that she dated the same person like her father but her boyfriend’s name is under-review.
- She first studied at the University Of Central Oklahoma but could not continue and later she joined the University of North Texas.
- Rachel is available on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn.