Rebecca Lamarche is a Canadian writer and actress. She has worked in several movies and tv series. She is also specialized in producing and film making. Being a lady, she has an ability as the man, and also she had shown that a woman alone can work and earn for ownself. she is a really beautiful hard working lady with a perfect body and a good height.
Rebecca Lamarche is popular among the audience with her amazing acting in tv series “Haven” which has a good IMDb rating of 7.5 which was directed by Jim Dunn and Sam Ernst. the series started in 2010 and ended in 2015 with 5seasons. It was an American Canadian tv series. Similarly, some of her famous movies are “Hometown Holiday, home for the harvest, Love Alaska, A Very corgi Christmas ad soon”.
10 Facts About Rebecca Lamarche:
- Rebecca Lamarche was born in Canada however her date of birth has not been revealed. She holds the nationality of Canada.
- Talking about her age we are unknown about it. However, we will be updating the information as soon as it is revealed in any sources
- Without knowing the date of birth, it is impossible to know her zodiac sign.
- Rebecca Lamarche has a beautiful shining eye with her long brownish hair. However, her height and weight details haven’t been revealed in any sources.
- Despite being a famous producer, writer, and actress, Rebecca Lamarche does not have Wikipedia page under her name. However, her small bio is available in some of the wikis.
- Talking about her relationship status, Rebecca Lamarche’s boyfriend/ husband has not been mentioned in any sources. So we are unknown about her relationship status.
- Moving towards her family, she hasn’t talked about her family in media and it hasn’t been revealed in any sources too.
- Rebecca Lamarche is active on Instagram under the name of @rebeccalamarche with the fan following off 1269 and 521 posts.
- Likewise, she is also active on Twitter under the name of @RebceccaLamarche with a fan following of 305. she joined Twitter in September 2010.
- Rebecca Lamarche has a good rating on IMDb.