Ritchie John Torres is an American politician based in New York. He was born on March 12, 1988, in New York. Ritchie is a member of the Democratic Party. Torres is primarily the U.S. Representative for New York’s 15th congressional district, covering most of the South Bronx.
Torres is the first gay Afro Latino elected to Congress. In high school, Torres realized that he was gay, but he could not come out worrying about homophobic violence. He came out while a sophomore “during a schoolwide forum on marriage equality.”
|Birthday||March 12, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Education||New York University, Herbert H Lehman High School|
Details On Ritchie Torres Age And Height
Ritchie John Torres was born on March 12, 1988, in the Bronx. He is 32 years old.
His height is not yet measured. However, he has the height of an average American male.
Know About Torres’s Education And Family
Torres attended the New York University.
Congressman Ritchie Torres is of Afro-Latino ancestry. His father originated from PuertoHis single mother raised him mother is African-American in the East Bronx of New York. He has a twin brother and a sister in his family.
His Net Worth And Twitter Details
As Congressman Ritchie has not opened up about his net worth to the public, his total net worth is unknown to the public.
Ritchie is on active Twitter as @RitchieTorres. He has stated that his Twitter account is personal. Currently, he has acquired 70k followers with over 7.6k tweets.
It’s official. We won! It is the honor of a lifetime to be able to serve our community in Washington DC. The counting took longer than expected, but today the @BOENYC certified our victory & I want to say thank you.. pic.twitter.com/j2ygMbQXSA
— Ritchie Torres (@RitchieTorres) August 4, 2020
10 Facts On Ritchie Torres
- Ritchie Torres is an American politician from New York.
- Ritchie has his bio featured on Wikipedia.
- He is a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from New York’s 15th district.
- Torres attended the New York University but dropped out from the sophomore year.
- He went to Herbert H. Lehman High School.
- Torres did not realize that he was gay until he was in high school.
- He helped open the first homeless shelter for LGBTQ youth in the Bronx.
- Torres is the winner of the November 2020 general election.
- His Instagram user is @ritchietorresny15.
- Ritchie also served as a Deputy Leader of the City Council.