Rosalind Halstead is an actress. And, along with that, she is a model and dancer as well. Likewise, she has been doing what she loves and pursuing her passion from an early age. Moreover, she has featured in iconic movies like Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason and Mrs. Henderson Presents.
|Full Name||Rosalind Halstead|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Chris Coghill|
10 Facts on Rosalind Halstead
- Rosalind Halstead (born on 18 July 1984) is an English actress, model, and dancer. As of now, her age is 35 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She is married to her husband, Chris Coghill. Like his wife, he is an actor as well. In the same way, the couple tied the knot back in 2014.
- She does have a Wiki bio. And, it includes a fair share of her personal and professional life details. Moreover, she also has an IMDb bio too.
- Talking about her height, she is 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Similarly, in meters, she is 1.78 meters tall.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed so far. But, we are pretty sure she has accumulated quite a sum by now.
- She is the second wife of her actor-husband, Chris Coghill. He was previously married to Lisa Faulkner.
- Speaking of her nationality, she is British. And, she was born in Islington, London.
- She is not active on Instagram. We doubt if she even has an account on Instagram since we can’t seem to find it.
- She began modeling at the age of 13. And, this was before she got into acting.
- As a dancer, she trained at the Central School of Ballet for almost 5 years. Moreover, she has also performed at Sadler’s Wells Theatre.