Savita Subramanian is Managing Director & Head of US Equity & US Quantitative Strategy Bank of America Merrill Lynch since 2001. She is responsible for developing and marketing, quantitative equity strategy to institutional and individual client on behalf of the firm.
Furthermore, she recomended US sector of allocations for equities and for determining forecasts for the S&P 500. Also, Insitutional Investor & Greenwich surveys ranked her and the ream.
|Birthday||2nd August 1972|
|Height||5 ft 3in|
|Profession||Head of US Equity & Quantitative Strategy at Bank Of America Merrill Lynch|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Education||Bachelors of with double major in Mathematics and Philosophy University of California at Berkeley / MBA from Columbia University|
<strong>10 Facts on Savita Subramanian</strong>
- Savita Subramanian(born 2nd August,1972), is at age 47. she is Managing Director & Head of US Equity & US Quantitative Strategy Bank of America Merrill Lynch since 2001.
- Moving on to her private life, she is unmarried and barely any evidence about her boyfriend/husband.
- Furthermore, there is no disclosure of her father and mother, also her family members.
- she doesnt seem to have a wiki bio.
- As per research, she is not available in instagram and any kind of social media.
- Apart from her private life, she has an average salar of $350,000.
- her net worth is $12 million annually.
- In addition, she stand 5 ft 3 in tall.
- She has double majored Bachelors of Arts in Mathematics and Philosophy along with, Master of Business Administration in Finance and Financial Management Services.
- Additionally, she has appeared in many television programmes and financial conferences as a guest speaker