Selena Marie Gomez (born 22 July 1992) is an American singer, actress, and producer born and raised in Texas, USA.
Selena Gomez Facts
- Full Name: Selena Marie Gomez
- Age: 28 years (2021)
- Date of Birth: July 22nd, 1992
- Place of Birth: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
- Net Worth: $75 million
- Nationality: Mexican and American
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Selena Gomez
- Selena started out as a child actor in Barney & Friends starring alongside her childhood friend, Demi Lovato.
- Her infamous on and off relationship with Justin Bieber ended in 2018 and shortly after, Justin got married to Hailey Baldwin now Hailey Bieber.
- She became the youngest ambassador of UNICEF at the age of 17 back in 2009.
- Her parents named her “Selena” which was inspired by Mexican-American singer and songwriter, Selena.
- in 2015, Selena Gomez was diagnosed with Lupus.
- In 2017, due to her medical condition, she had a kidney transplant.
- In 2012, she launched her own fragrance called “Selena”.
- Even though she was the star and featured in Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena Gomez is not a fan of magic or even the popular JK Rowling’s Harry Potter.
- She played a major part in the promotion of the Netflix hit series “13 Reasons Why” as she was an executive producer of the show.
- She is 5’4 tall, which is 1.65 metres in height.