Todd Huggins is a popular Australian personality. He has been in the limelight since his marriage to Johanna Griggs. Johanna is a famous Australian television presenter. The couple was married back in the year 2006. Their marriage ceremony was held at Collaroy Plateau in Australia.
|Children||2 step-children (Joe Buster Sweet and Jesse James Sweet)|
The couple still does not share any children but he has a total number of two step-children from his wife’s previous marriage. They are Joe Buster Sweet and Jesse James Sweet. In July 2017, Johanna saved Todd’s life after she sensed that there was some kind of health problems in him. Her this sixth sense actually saved his life. Now, they are normally enjoying their happy married life along with their two children.
Talking about Todd’s profession, there’s nothing much to know about him. In fact, there is very little information about him on the internet. However, we know that he has been a super dad to his step-children and also the superman of his beloved wife, Johanna Griggs.
<strong>10 Facts About Todd Huggins:</strong>
- Todd Huggins is an Australian who was born in Australia. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is popular for being the husband of the popular Australian television presenter, Johanna Griggs.
- His exact date of birth has not been known. However, he seems to be in his forties.
- Todd’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that he received his entire education in Australia.
- The estimated net worth of Todd has not been known yet.
- He has two step-children. They are Joe Buster Sweet and Jesse James Sweet.
- Currently, Todd has been residing in his hometown in Australia.
- He seems to be active on Instagram with more than 1600 followers.
- Talking about Todd’s profession, there’s nothing much to know about him. In fact, there is very little information about him on the internet.