Learn all about Tottie Goldsmith Husband, Age, Instagram, Married, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth Tottie Goldsmith, 57 is an Australian actress and singer. Mostly, she was famous as an actress during the 80s and 90s.
|Full Name||Tottie Goldsmith|
|Birthday||August 27, 1962|
|Age||57 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Ex-husband: Steven Lee|
|Children/Kids||Layla Lee-Curtis (daughter)|
|Parents||Father: Brian Mother: Rona Newton-John|
Tottie hails from the celebrity family. In fact, the thanksgiving dinner table might not include a single face without fame. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LfoM5AJo3/ She was basically a tv actress but also a singer. In fact, Tottie was one of the lead vocalists of the Australian band ‘Chantoozies’.
10 Facts on Tottie Goldsmith
- Tottie (born 27th August 1962) is an Australian singer and actress. Her age is 57 years old.
- Goldsmith family has a handful of celebrities. Her aunt, mother’s sister Olivia Newton-John is a legendary singer-songwriter. Likewise, her brother Brett is a musician. Another brother Emerson is a racing driver.
- She is the daughter of parents, Brian and Rona Newton-John.
- Tottie married an Australian Skier Steven Lee. However, she and her husband had a divorce. Later, she was engaged to James Mayo, a businessman in 2008. However, the wedding was called off.
- With Steven, she has a daughter Layla Lee-Curtis. She is also in the Hollywood’s script department, Her IMDb bio states.
- Tottie is on Instagram with over 8 thousand followers to date.
- She also has a Wikipedia bio. It has insights into her professional career as an actress and singer.
- The remarkable actress and singer in the 90s, she has made a hefty net worth. The sum should be in the region fo $5 Million.
- She also made some meditation and relaxation CDs back in the days.
- Tottie opened up about her aunt Olivia’s cancer battle. In fact, she mentioned how she was tackling it in an interview.