Dr. Vernard Hodges is a Veterinary doctor. Hodges is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.
|Full Name||Vernard Hodges|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Parents||Mr. and Mrs. Hodges|
He started his real estate company which has grown to be a multi-million dollar business. It comprises of many apartment complex & commercial properties. https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Mb3h9J_Az/ Similarly, Hodges has also started Takes A Village foundation. It is a charity foundation established in 2011. Vernard is a writer and wrote blogs about his win by betting himself. Likewise, he has founded many veterinary hospitals and run them successfully.
10 Facts on Vernard Hodges
- Vernard Hodges (Born in the 1970s) is the founder and owner o successful veterinary hospitals.
- Hodges was born in Norwalk, Connecticut in the USA. But he grew up in Fort Valley, Georgia. Growing up on a small farm, he had cows, goats, turtles, dogs, and other pets.
- He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Hodges. Vernard has not disclosed about his parents and siblings.
- Hodges attended the Peach County High School and graduated in the year 1988. After that, he attended the Ford Valley State University and graduated in 1993 in Fish Biology.
- He was accepted to Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine. In the year 1997, he graduated with a DVM.
- Hodges has not revealed his wife and relationship. But he has a son.
- As he is an animal lover, he has three pet dogs. When he was a child, he spent a lot of time taking care of pets.
- The estimated net worth of Hodges is $500 thousand. He might earn a huge amount of money from his profession.
- Vernard has around 2.3k followers on his Instagram. Similarly, he is following other doctors on Instagram. He has above 500 followers on Twitter.
- Hodges does not have a Wiki page. His information is available on his website.