Who Was Michael D Atkins? How Did He Die? Details To Follow

Michael D Atkins suffered his death by elevator fall on the 29th of October in 2013. Who was he? Get to know him in brief.

Michael was a native of Russellville, Alabama, where he worked as a professional and executive elevator shaft repairer. As estimated, over 5000 people in America are injured due to work-related injuries each year.

Michael died on a regular Wednesday afternoon at work.

Who Was Michael D Atkins? Death By Elevator

Michael D Atkins was an experienced and professional elevator shaft repairer from Russellville, Alabama.

He died in a very unusual way who suffered elevator death in October 2013. He was 41 years of age when he died in that accident. Later on, his death was described as ‘an industrial accident’.

He was working in the sump pump in the elevator shaft on that day when he met the miserable kismet.

Morgan County Coroner Jeff Chunn gave the official reporting of his death.

Michael D Atkins Reddit

Michael D Atkin’s death was discussed briefly on Reddit.

Many people have also mourned his death and have written heartful condolence.

How Did He Die? Cause Of Death

Michael D Atkin’s cause of death was an elevator accident.

On the 29th of October 2013, he received a call from Decatur General Hospital concerning his work on an elevator repair. And, as usual, he went to the asked destination with his other 2 co-workers just like a normal workday.

After that, he started to work on the elevator where his other co-workers went to another part of the hospital.

But, when they came back, Michael was found lifeless on the floor. And, according to the reports, the first responders found him lanky into the shaft through the open elevator door.

Exactly at 7:23 pm, he was announced dead.

Though there aren’t exact reasons for his death cause it is speculated that he died from severe chest and back injuries.

His Family Statement

Michael D Atkin’s family held his obsequy in the Pinkard Funeral Home of Russellville.

His untimely demise must have come as an astounded to the family members. And, they also didn’t talk much to the media, and the ceremony for his funeral was also very private.

However, Atkin’s accident update was still ambiguous for months. The exact events were difficult to conclude due to a lack of evidence and witnesses.

Updated: October 13, 2021 — 6:36 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.